Thursday, October 9, 2014

The first post...

Hi, I’m Taylor-Marie.  


I’ve been alive for 18 years now, and I am finally happy with who I am. I’m terribly excited about this... and just really excited by anything else that's new and exciting. My lucky number always has been and always will be 11 (my birthday is June 5, 06/05, 6+5=11). It pops up in front of me in the most obvious and undeniable ways, like when something good is about to happen. I’m a Gemini. I think that means I’m bubbly and friendly and sometimes irrational. My moods change rapidly. It also means I feel much, much older than I actually am. My favorite colors are crimson and evergreen. They're the colours of autumn, which is my season. 

Having coffee alone at a coffee shop makes me feel sophisticated and big crowds make me nervous. I like twirling in dresses and spending a day at the library. I like the smell of books and roses. The ocean is my home.

I am a Wiccan, I believe in the power and energy of the universe. I believe this power is inside me. I give all thanks and pain and love and trust to a god and goddess who have shown me these things. And I am glad to have found beautiful people to share what I believe in. 

Halloween is a state of mind. Red lipstick is battle armour. I walk around in a pair of Toms that have seen superglue more than they've seen the sidewalk. I blog from a beach-themed room with Christmas lights to remind there are stars and I should reach for them.

I'm Taylor-Marie. Welcome to my blog. I love you already. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment