Sunday, October 12, 2014

What's in my makeup bag...


Hey guys! So about a month ago, a lot of my makeup expired and was just old or worn out and I decided to try a bunch of products that had been recommended to me via instagram, tumblr, and twitter. So I have bunch of mismatched products right now when usually I buy from just one brand, which is Rimmel or Benefit. 

Some of the products are no longer sold in stores, so I went on eBay and Amazon to get them, which you might have to do as well. And please excuse the ugly pics 😜

So my makeup bag is from Natural Life. I got this from my mom's friend in a bag of stuff and this was one of the only things I ket. It's canvas and durable and it holds a lot more than you might think.  


For tools, I use a Target brand eyelash curler and a brush set from Ecotools. Right now, I'm using the mineral powder and eye shading brushes. 


For foundation, I've been using Covergirl Natureluxe in flax but I got a sample size of Dr. Brandt Pores No More and that stuff is magic. I may or may not be ordering the full size. 


After curling my lashes, I put on two coats of Maybelline Pumped up Colossal mascara. 


Then I line my eyes with the black eye shadow from Maybelline Eyestudio Palette Sapphire Siren. 


As for extras, sometimes I'll line my upper lashes with Urban Decay glitter liner in Distortion or swipe on Rimmel lipstick in Red alert. They both make me feel so fancy and I always seem to get compliments when I wear them. 


If I need to dress up, I'll add Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal or one of the eyeshadows from the smokey brun palette by Rimmel. Obviously, I have had them both a long time. 
Alright! So if you guys use any of these products or have any recommendations for me, hit  me up on instagram or tumblr! And if you guys think I should do a makeup tutorial on what I do everyday, comment down below! Love you, sugar plums! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment